I've got the goods for ya'll today.
Since we're now well over 50 editions of the Sandtray Ally, I wanted to take a picture to re-share some of my FAVORITE resources given to Ally readers since the beginning!
Some of these are created by yours truly and others are just my favorite go-to links and STUFF shared over the past couple of yearrssss.
- Still struggle with self-care? Yes, me too - here's 5 self-care directives to get you started on your journey
- Sandtray vs Sandplay - Key differences so you can sound and BE smart about this amazing field of sand work!
- Had a stressful year or two?? Me too. Check out this article from Buzzfeed about 16 things that helped one author heal after a challenging year
- Speaking of stress and more importantly resilience - make sure you check out this training series on YouTube by neuroscientist and author Bruce Perry. All of it is AMAZING information about how our brains and bodies react to stress (especially global stress) and the effects we'll be seeing, even long-term, from the last two years
- Feeling like you're burned and not sure where to go? Maybe you feel like you cannot give any more to your clients because you're just empty? You're not alone. I created 5 prompts/directives for YOU and also 5 to work on with your clients as well. Check out the printable handout here
- Ambiguous grief is real ya'll. I've shared some of my stories over the past several months about some of the losses/changes I've been experiencing. Grab this PowerPoint of a training I did about what ambiguous grief is and how to handle it with clients (or yourself).
- Need some of the back to the basics info? Check out of on my most popular blog posts of all time here - learn all about the sandtray specs you need - how big, how tall, and all of the other burning questions.
Hope you are enjoying the nicer weather that is Spring in your little neck of the woods.
We're busy bees over here at Southern Sandtray with getting ready for the next ICST cohort coming in just 2 weeks!
Don't worry, I'll be updating all of you with pics and info so you can be jelly of nerding out about sandtray for 5 days!